- Sign care is a high-effective antioxidant based on peracetic acid that has a strong effect on bacteria (viruses, fungi, yeast, germs) and safety for use in the food and dairy industries.Ultra-concentrated disinfectant , Extremely versatile and powerful formulation designed for use on food contact surfaces. used for food and beverage plants, poultry egg facilities, animal housing, hospitals, schools, office buildings, and veterinary clinics.
- ▼ Broad spectrum efficacy against gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria, fungiand spores.
- ▼ Proven efficacy against Escherichia coli 0157:H7, Listeria, Salmonella, Pseudomonas, and other organisms.
- ▼ Effective over wide temperature range
- ▼ Effective up to pH 8.5.
- ▼ No gaps
- ▼ Long-term effect
- ▼ Hinders a renewed contamination
- ▼ Low surface tension.
- ▼ No corrosiveness to stainless steel at normal dilutions.
- ▼ More effective than chlorine or quaternary amines for sanitizing contact surfaces.
- ▼ Tolerant to high pH residual rinse water remaining from cleaning solutions.
- ▼ No danger in case of overdosing
- ▼ Has no toxic effect in its diluted state
- ▼ No carcinogenic or mutagenic effect
- ▼ In its diluted state it does not cause irritation to skin, eyes and mucous membranes
- ▼ Does not alter the taste of foodstuffs treated
- ▼ No need to rinse after application
- ▼ Environmentally friendly
- ▼ Remains active during exposure to organic materials
- ▼ Safety of handling
There are no reviews yet.