Although most people know animal products must be handled carefully to prevent illness. In recent years, the United States has had several large outbreaks of illness caused by contaminated fruits and vegetables—including spinach, cantaloupe, tomatoes, and lettuce
– Plantations, preservation, pre-harvest and post-harvest disinfection.
– Irrigation, washing, cooling water.
– Floors, walls, ceilings, drains
– conveying equipment, sorting plants washing plants
– processing machines, packing material
– Equipment, machines, tools
– Storage installations, cold-storage
– Depots, trucks
– working clothes
– transport vehicles, trucks, containers
– cooling systems, air washing devices, humidifiers, ventilation shafts